Friday, June 20, 2008

Double Shiny Donation Effort

There was a suggestion in the CSTS thread on Whedonesque.com after it was revealed that funds for two of the screenings have as of yet not been delivered to Equality Now for Browncoats that wanted to double the amount of money they were going to give to this years CSTS event to make up for the shortfall.

Fantastic idea. As one person put it, very Browncoaty.

What I'd like to do is make it possible to keep track of how much is donated. If anyone is willing, after you send funds to Equality Now, drop me an email with the amount. Maybe even I'll try and come up with something and do a drawing of some kind. I'll have to think on that one. Or, if you have something of value you wanted to auction, do it through Equality Now's site and advertise it here so we can keep track of the final bid.

Direct donations: Equality Now

Using Ebay to raise funds for Equality Now: Mission Fish

Any other ideas, feel free to post them.

To email your amount of donated funds: thecortexforen@live.com If you want the donation to be anonymous, just say so.

1 comment:

ELoE Wannabe said...

I'll start. I'm sending 50 dollars. It's not much, but it's more than I was planning right now seeing as I couldn't make it to a screening this year.