Sunday, May 11, 2008

Welcome to The Cortex

As a Browncoat since the near beginning, I have noticed one things about other Browncoats. They love making websites. For anything and everything, including all the great projects they keep coming up with. Browncoat Balls, Cruises, Charity Events.... you name it, it has it's very own shiny website. As cool as that is, sometimes it seems that we stretch our lines a little too thin. So, I decided to create this blog in an attemp to have a central location of all the cool going ons in the 'Verse and make everything much easier to find. Keep the lines of communication open.
So far all I've got is a profile and a shiny banner. I wish I could give credit to who created it, but I don't know who it was. It was posted in the Blue Sun Room at Fireflyfans.net. A lot of talented folks over there creating images. (Link to ff.net available in sidebar.)

'Keep Flyin!!

Miranda

No comments: